Wednesday, June 8, 2011

my family





My family is amazing!!! we all have been giving in some way or another during this hard time. My brother mike has been at the hospital and house everyday making sure things are squared away with doctors, making sure mom and tina are ok and making sure i have coffee. my sister Helen drives from garden grove everyday to hold my dads hand and just be with him, not to mention her husband jim and their kids. her kids are very close to my dad, they are constantly in tears. renna and damian feed us, so does john and nikki. tina cleans the house and answers the phone. peter comes by when he can with his wife and kids for support, they live the farthest, san diego. but the grand prize goes to.......drum roll please...........my mama!! when theres an overnight at the hospital, she never leaves his side, when he needs anything at all, she is right there. it pays off to have a big Greek family... i love you all, even though i lose my shit sometimes on some of you, i really do love u..

No comments:

Post a Comment