Sunday, June 5, 2011

you cut his what?!!! his catoula?!!!





I have to share this story, with everything thats going on, we ended up getting a good laugh out of this! So my dad is back from the hospital, he is having trouble walking due to the blood clots and swelling in his legs. sometimes he cannot make it to the bathroom, so we bought a pee cup thing for him. my mom called her greek golden girl friend helen dodos over to the house to shave my dads face. he looked so handsome! all the sudden dad had to pee, as he did every 30 minutes, so we all left the room so my mom can assist him. about a minute later she comes running out with the plastic pee cup filled with amber color pee screaming, "i cut his catoula! (penis in Greek) i cut the tip of his pea-nuts (she meant penis, but can't pronounce it)" apparently the cheap pee cup made in korea cut him slightly. normally thats not a big deal, BUT when you're taking blood thinners, its bad. everybody starts running around like a bunch of chickens with their head cut off, except for me, on the internet looking up what to do in this situation. lets see, get a towel and ice water and place pressure for twenty minutes until bleeding stops, if it does not, please go to the ER. Easy, the bleeding stopped and the rest of the night was filled with jokes about my dad's "pea-nuts."

No comments:

Post a Comment